Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.
It can be overwhelming when you’re thinking of changing your lifestyle (I’ve been there and am still there in many cases, and know the frustrations only too well), so I’ve put together a list of posts to help you get started. I’ll add to this page as I publish more content, so let me know if there are any subjects you think I should write about next.
Going cruelty free
- Why go cruelty free?
- Going cruelty free step by step
- Cruelty-free products available on the high street
- Cruelty-free products available online
- Advice for going cruelty free
- 5 delicious vegan treats under £5
- My first vegan cooking class
- Veganuary: Accidentally vegan
- Veganuary: Will I go vegan?
- Vegetarian FAQ
- Facts I learned from the Vegetarian Society
- Favourite vegetarian recipes
- Tips for new vegetarians
Beth, 25, South East England.
Lover of books, dogs, yoga, travel, gin, and the Oxford comma.
I write about ethical & eco-friendly living, minimalism, and mental health, as I muddle through one step at a time. Enjoy!